Do you fancy having your work featured onsite and on social platforms this Christmas?
We in the International marketing team are on the hunt for some standout Christmas cards created by designers in our International markets. In particular we’re looking for folded cards with greetings in British English or, if you are a native speaker, in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Dutch or Japanese!
If you like the sound of FREE promotion on Zazzle (you might even make it onto the home page!) and the chance to be featured on our social channels, read on to find out how to upload Christmas designs in your native language.
Just follow these steps to submit your designs:
- Go to the appropriate international domain on Zazzle to post your new design for sale.
- To make sure your designs can be found on that domain, make sure all copy and content is added
in the local language. This includes the design title, design description, tags and all template fields.
- We suggest keeping your royalties under 15%.
- Share your designs everywhere and with everyone – on your blog, Facebook page, Instagram,
Pinterest, and more.
- Any UK designers can add #myzazzle when posting your product on Instagram.
Happy designing and Good Luck!